You can lobby for changeLIGHTS ON EUROPE - Lucia Klestincova - 19/04/20
In this interview with Lucia Klestincova, I share my views on where is the dividing line between the neutrality of a public servant and their right for civic activism; and how to awaken activism among citizens disillusioned with the current state of democracy. Hear the story of how I decided to disrupt the traditional advocacy industry, demystify the lobbying process and support citizens with tools needed to embrace their democratic power.
Listen to other interviews by Lucia Klestincova in her podcast series “Light on Europe”:
“Dezoom. You might see that even this shameful experience was a gift at least for 1-2 people in the room.”
The first part of the interview with Estelle Lovi was all about re-discovering the voice of our intuition, burnout recovery and finding the courage to embark on a new career path that makes our heart truly sing.
This second part digs deeper into Estelle’s insights into:
- Motherhood, development opportunities offered by parenting and how to avoid projecting our expectations on kids,
- Bringing courageous conversations into the corporate world that needs to embrace a new culture of leadership,
- Tips for unleashing your creativity and fighting stage fright if you are scared of public speaking and blackout on stage.
This interview is part of a longer series of conversation about redefining failure and success. Check them out:
- Interview with Rose Bloomfield about discovering one’s life purpose, ethics of technology CEOs and delivering powerful TED speeches https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI89D5mzZU0&t=0s
- Interview with Sofia Beloka about becoming shameless in pursuing one’s dream, inspired by success strategies of Olympic athletes; about embracing the power of feminine leadership and healing after pregnancy miscarriage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSW_fsB2zOk&t=0s
- My speech about failure, inspired by my experience of running as a candidate in European Parliament elections. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVZD-zTM7s&t=523s
Don’t forget to:
1. SUBSCRIBE to this channel if you’re interested to follow my journey, watch my shows, and get inspired by the possibility of a new era of leadership becoming a reality in the EU.
2. LIKE this video and SHARE with your friends
3. Leave your COMMENT below
4. GO TO www.luciaklestincova.eu for more info about what I stand for in the world
5. Reach out if interested to COLLABORATE!
ESTELLE LOVI is an inspiring French-African artist and business consultant. After earning a degree from HEC Paris – top European Business School – and advancing to Regional Director, she felt unfulfilled by what was supposed to be a « dream job » and a « dream life ». In 2017, Lovi decided to quit her successful corporate career and launch her business.
A few months later, feeling confused and stuck, she took the biggest decision of her life: follow her intuition… unconditionally. The inner call was astonishing: take the stage. Little by little, Lovi discovered the Art of Heart-centered Creation that she now applies to artistic, business and life creation.
Using her professional, personal and spiritual journey as a gateway to help others connect to their inner wisdom and achieve their highest dreams, she creates empowering, life-changing experiences combining art, pioneering teachings and consulting.
ABOUT LUCIA KLESTINCOVA
I am the stand for transformation of the EU via new culture of feminine leadership. A Slovak based in the EU capital Brussels, a European policy-maker, Lights on Europe podcast host, founder of several women networks and a career coach of emerging leaders aiming to amplify their impact without selling out on their soul. The light I carry in my name has become my ultimate signature: follow my YouTube channel or podcast Lights on Europe to experience me interviewing guests from behind the scenes of the EU bubble! The best is captured in my book on values guiding careers of leaders in Brussels. Are you also curious to explore how inner alignment work becomes a fuel for outer impact? Connect via www.luciaklestincova.eu.